Potential correspondents must apply to become approved lenders. This allows the correspondent to sell to CBC Mortgage Agency and to offer Chenoa Fund down payment assistance.
- To apply for approval, access the application by clicking here.
- Complete a full application and upload all required documents for review in Optimal Blue.
- A list of required documents will be provided to you once you accept the invitation to apply to be a correspondent lender with CBC Mortgage Agency
- Once you have uploaded all required documents, CBC Mortgage Agency will do a full file review of your application
- During this review, if any documents are missing or deficient then we will advise and allow you to correct any deficiencies
- Once we have determined that we have a complete application, the application materials will be sent to our legal department for a final decision
- The average turnaround time for a final decision by the legal department is about two weeks
For any other questions about the application process or required documents, please contact Shaunna King (firstname.lastname@example.org). For general questions on the program, please contact email@example.com. For questions about pricing, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Chenoa Fund program is only offered through wholesale lenders, but brokers may offer Chenoa Fund through our correspondents. Reach out to our information team to learn more.