Buying a home can be a long and complicated process! For many, especially first-time homebuyers, it’s often filled with a lot of headaches as they try to sift through mountains of information, new vocabulary, lender options, rates, and more. To top it all off, the current market puts even more stress on borrowers as they compete for desired homes in bidding wars.
Let us help you cut through the confusion! Our Homebuyer Guide is fairly short, coming in at 14 pages, but stuffed full of information useful to homebuyers, presented in short and easy to digest segments. Find advice and tips on:
- What an agent is and why work with one
- Whether renting or buying is best for your situation right now
- Whether to get an FHA or conventional loan
- What down payment assistance is and whether it is right for you
- What common mortgage terms mean and how they are used
- And more!
To download Chenoa Fund’s Homebuyer Guide, Edition 1, click the link below:
A special thanks to our guest contributors: